Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Dear people of public transportation, I hate you!

Nothing says, "damn I need a car" like public transportation. however nothing makes you say, "I need a car to drive home because I need a drink" like the people of public transportation. I know you know what I'm talking about. those loud high school kids on the bus when school lets out, that homeless guy sitting next to you who wont stop scratching, or that person with the infectious sounding cough, sitting a couple rows back, but it feels like she's sitting next to you when that hack of a cough comes bellowing out. But it's a couple other people who bug me even more thatn them. There's a growing trend emerging on lightrails and buses everywhere I go. I'm talking about the jerk with whole songs downloaded to their cell phones. Playing them as loud as possible like everyone wants to hear the B.S. your listening to! Nothing like just wanting to get home after a long day and hearing something loud and distorted coming from someones hand, sounding like they recorded it from the TV. At least download it onto your phone..... scratch that. GET A GOT DAMN IPOD LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE! What? Your friend told it was a great idea so you ran with it? Or did you think we would all bob our heads and the bus would turn into the club?? Somedays I want to grab that damn phone, open the emergency window a play catch with the road at top speed. I would also like to address you Mr. Talk on the phone loudly. Memo to you: NONE OF US WANT TO HEAR YOUR CONVERSATION. We don't care which one of your friends got some loose broad from the club pregnant, we don't want to hear why or why not you don't feel like going to see your parole officer or how you feel the weed man got over on you. Stop looking at me when you talk about the last fight you got in. You don't want it trust me! By the way, that girl your staring at, while you talk about your last sexual experience ever so loudly isn't feeling you. Yea, she's not turned on. Just thought I'd let you know. Attention high school kids: SHUT UP, SIT DOWN, BEHAVE! You probley wont understand until you get older, but we are sick of you. Hey sneezy Mcgee: cover your mouth or I will be be forced to spray you with my purell. When I get a car again I wont have to deal with none of you again, until then I want you to know I hate you all! Yes that's including you Mr/Ms I don't know where my stop is...

2 comments:

  1. LOL looks like you need a car asap! but im feeling you Public Transportation is like that hear too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mean I understand it's "public" but damn, can we get a break sometimes??!!

    ReplyDelete