Saturday, October 17, 2009

LIFE

A subject I'm so familiar with. I've been thru so much in my life I feel like a old man speaking wisdom to the youth. Or could it be thhat I'm so used to things going wrong, I'm good at helping others understand there troubles, yet I don't know how to corrale my own. They say Life is a you know what... I say Life is a babies momma. I say that because no matter what about life(and your BM for that matter) does to you, puts you thru, or stresses you, you have to deal with her for life regardless. So how do you deal, you ask? I learned no amount of complainig, crying, cussing, or anger is going to make your situation better no faster. You have to keep a level head. Easier said than done I know, but punching that wall is gonna make things worse. I'll give you a couple examples of why anger don't help. I tend to learn the hard way with everything. So anyway there was the time one of the lugs on the wheel of my car broke while I was changing my tire. Instead of calming down & thinking of a plan I threw the tire iron at the ground in anger & it bounced off the ground & onto my windshield. Well that cost $150 for a new windshield, some embarrassment, some explaining to my wife why there's a tire iron sticking out the windshield, and I still had to get that tire changed.i would share more but after reading that one back I sound crazy. whatever. So today I'm driving my wife to work, & afterword I was going to get an oil change. well I didn't make the oil change. I didn't even get to bring my wife to work. Why? Because life struck me again like I have a sign on me that reads, " HEY LIFE FEEL FREE AND SURPRISE ME" Well she did. Life punched me in the face. You see yesterday I knew I needed a oil change because it was hella dirty, but it was also low. So I put to quarts of oil in my car yesterday to sustain me until today when I got said oil change. To late. Car threw in the towel, on the middle of the freeway. Ahhhh life. I've learned enough to don't get mad....Plan!!
to be continued......

No comments:

Post a Comment