Wednesday, October 14, 2009

So you don't think your lame huh?

Why are so many people pushing 30 still at the club every single weekend? Is there something I'm missing out on? I mean it seems to be the same thing going on as last time I stopped going. I mean does it not get old after awile. Don't you have a wife & kids sir? And you, aren't you a mother of 3? Is it still as fun as when you 1st started going? I know the answer to that.... Hell nah it aint! you just don't have a life. You are not 18 anymore. I decided to go a few weeks back & its the same people there that was doing the same thing they was doing 8 years ago when I used to go. Where you hired as a main stay? Oh I get it, you wanted to get the new generation of club goers settled in & comfy. Maybe I'm just outta touch & I don't understand. What the hell is so fun at the club that you just have to see the same faces every single weekend? Oooohhh I see. You got a new watch, and a new outfit and wanted to show it off. Nothing says class like new club clothes. you know I figured out, a lot of people probley won't like me when the read my post. I don't care tho, this isn't for the simple minds. But I digress. inside of every faithful, dedicated club attendee is a lot of self centered-ness. I've done my research I know what I'm talking about. You want to be seen more than anyone else, and bad! However there is a small percentage of people who attend to find a hook up. There is also for whatever reason a even smaller percentage of people who go to find that special someone. Note: YOU WILL NOT FIND SOMEONE OF MARRIAGE MATERIAL AT THE CLUB! What's wrong with people? People who go to the club want to be seen or want to have sex. You meet quality people when you go to quality places. 9 times outta 10 when people hate who they're dating, and I say where'd you meet them and you reply, the club.... well you get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment